Jello Playdough Recipe
This Jello playdough recipe is another great craft project you can do with your kids to make a toy you can produce time and time again.
Jello ads scent and color to your homemade playdough making it one of the most fun and interesting ways to make your own.
It is fairly complicated to make compared to some other playdough recipes and it is definitely not for kids to be doing on their own as their is come careful cooking involved.
Although this is not a recipe for kids to make you can quite easily make it with them as a craft or toy project.
It makes a pretty nice playdough if you can get the cooking just right, with a really nice texture and shape.
Ingredients for this Jello playdough recipe:
- white flour – 1 cup
- salt – 2 tbsp
- cream of tartar – 2 tbsp
- cooking oil – 2 tbsp
- warm water – 1 cup
- Jello – 1 3oz pack
Directions for this Jello playdough recipe:
- Add all the ingredients together in a big mixing bowl
- Mix all the ingredients together until consistent
- Pour into a pan and stir continuously
- Wait for it to thicken into a big ball and then place it on a piece of wax paper to cool
- Kneed it for a few minutes once cooled with some flour
- Add any food coloring or glitter to spice things up!
- Start playing!
This is one of the most fun you can make so make sure to give it a try once you’ve mastered some simpler recipes!
Be careful because Jello Playdough burns easily, so make sure you cook it on low heat and keep stirring.
If you store it in an air tight refrigerated container you can keep it for quite a few days.